From www.asp.net, I downloaded the Community Starter Kit (CSK). Wow! It uses multi-tier applications and builds web pages on one form. Neat programming techniques here. Well, I have some ideas on how I would like to use that so I found a web hosting site that supports ASP.NET and MS SQL. I purchased a domain name and a year's worth of hosting. I purchased the year's worth of hosting so that I could get the bargain rate! :)
I found that I could use the SQL Scripts supplied with the CSK to run in the Query Analyser of the MS SQL server. My web host allows me to connect remotely through a web interface.
I got all the 65 or so tables set up. Got all but one of the stored procedures set up. I keep getting an error Error -2147217900 "Line 45: Incorrect syntax near TRANSACTION." I had four stored procedures that were not set up, but I tried putting through the code again, and am now down to just one. It is the Community_VotingPollChoicesUpdateSortOrder.
Tuesday, November 02, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment