Labels

Flash (1)

Monday, November 29, 2004

CSK - Data, Data, Data

Although I haven't asked the question on the CSK forum yet, I am pretty sure that I am getting the "No communities configured" error because I have no data in the database. My options for getting data into the dataset are using a CSV import or generating SQL insert scripts.

I thought I would try the CSV import. I copied the records in the table into an excel spreadsheet, and then saved it as a CSV - comma delimited. That didn't work because some of the data in the fields had commas in them. Changed to a tab delimited fields. Some of the longer fields took too many cells, and I got a wrong number of column error.

I am now going to hack the admin login to see if I can bypass IsAuthenticated to get to an admin page to set up the database. Fun, fun, fun!!

No comments: